What is CSR Coaching?
CSR Coaching was established by Aglaia Ntili, Sustainability and CSR Professional and Trainer, to assist professionals overcome CSR and Sustainability related challenges and excel in their professional career. Since Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility are becoming essential in every organization’s business strategy and culture, Aglaia Ntili realized that Sustainability professionals required greater support to achieve organisational, business and personal objectives and lead effectively. The reasons why professionals turn to coaching vary significantly and depend on the personality and business role of the coachee. Usually, it is about personal skill development, achieving work-life balance, handling stress, managing people or projects, overcoming conflict or career transition. In CSR Coaching we focus specifically on areas related to Sustainability and work with people directly or indirectly involved in the management of Sustainability. The role of the coach is to:
- Discuss effectively and objectively your ideas and considerations
- Keep you focused and on track
- Motivate you to find solutions that fit your values and perspectives, to take necessary action and move forward with confidence
- Support you in achieving your business goals and maximising your impact
- Assist you to overcome professional challenges and see things clearly
- Guide you to unveil hidden opportunities in current challenges
- Offer support throughout the coaching process
- Help you explore the best choices for you based on where you are now and your vision for the future
The relationship with your coach:
- Is confidential and your privacy is assured
- Is based on respect and trust
When you sign up for coaching, you enter into a fruitful partnership with your coach. Together you work towards achieving progress towards your professional goals, improving performance and overcoming challenges by adopting new, targeted methodologies and behaviours. We see coaching as a continuous learning process through which you can achieve your full potential; therefore, you also need to be committed, accountable for the coaching process and the tasks you agree to in this process Our sessions are suitable for managers, leaders, executives and entrepreneurs anywhere in the world.
Our mission is to help you excel in Sustainability, create positive impact and reach your full potential
Why choose CSR Coaching?
You are here probably because you have found yourself in a business situation which you are unsure how to handle; you feel you need expert support, advice or validation; you are thinking of making a career shift towards Sustainability. Whether you are a seasoned professional or a passionate sustainability novice, our coaching and mentoring services will help you realize your business objectives and guide you through a successful career path.
- You have been promoted to a Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability position but you are unsure of your role and the impact you can create
- You are involved in a Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability project and need expert insight on how to start or input on your next steps
- You need discreet support and guidance on a Sustainability related project, task, or to manage a Sustainability related challenge
- You need tips and to learn new techniques on how to handle specific issues pertaining to CSR and Sustainability
- You would feel more confident with some qualified support and validation
- You are strategising a successful transition to Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability and wish to develop professionally
The list above refers to just a few of the occasions where business professionals have reached out to us for coaching or mentoring. Each individual has their own considerations and issues, therefore the list is not exhaustive. Book a free Consultation session today for a non-binding, confidential discussion on your goals and how we can help you.
- You have to write a tender for CSR and Sustainability services but but you are unsure of how to begin
- The benefits of Sustainability reporting are clear to you but you face difficulties in convincing your managers to start reporting
- You are currently working on your company’s sustainability report and have questions on GRI or other Sustainability Frameworks
- You are (re)designing a stakeholders’ engagement strategy but you are not sure of the steps you should follow or how to implement it successfully
- You need to identify the most effective Sustainability structure for your company
- You are entrusted with your company’s Sustainability strategy and you must set a clear direction
- You need unbiased feedback on the ability of new Sustainability partners to support your vision and business strategy
- You will deliver an important presentation soon and you could really need some expert feedback
- You attended a Sustainability training but you still have a number of questions
- You want to become a Sustainability professional but you are not sure of your career prospects
We believe that in every crisis or challenge there is a world of opportunities. Contact us and we will assist you reach your full business development and career potential.
Complementary consultation session
- Get to meet your coach. The consultation session does not put you under any obligation
- 1 consultation session
- 30 min duration
Pay as you go Coaching
- When the need arises, you know you can contact us
- 1 Session
- 75 min session
1 month Coaching support
- Perfect for addressing specific issues
- 3 sessions
- 75 min sessions
- Email support
- 1 month duration
3 months Coaching support
- Perfect for identifying and developing long term strategy
- 7 sessions
- 75 min sessions
- Email support
- Phone support
- 3 months duration
Training and Mentoring Package
- “Sustainability and CSR Masterclass” ILM certificate via mentoring and training
- 10 sessions
- 90 min sessions
- Email support
- Phone support
- Up to 4 months
- Includes ILM certification
Meet your Coach
Aglaia Ntili‘s approach to CSR Coaching is fresh and innovative. She works closely with Sustainability and CSR practitioners, to bring to light their qualities and strengths, to maximise their impact and attain their business vision. As your CSR Coach, Aglaia Ntili can help you unravel your thoughts, identify a variety of approaches to resolve your challenges and find solutions that fit with you values, principles and management style. As an experienced international Sustainability professional, Aglaia has the knowledge of worldwide best practices, the advantage of seeing the big picture, the skill of adopting a holistic view point, the ability to make creative suggestions and the personality to discuss with you in depth to identify the true cause of the issue that you face today.
Aglaia is a seasoned sustainability professional, with 15 years of international advisory and training experience across a wide range of corporate sustainability and responsibility fields. She is recognised with the Global CSR & Sustainability Leadership Award for her contributions as a practitioner, trainer, coach, and advisor.
Aglaia serves as the Managing Director of Sustainability Knowledge Group, providing Sustainability and CSR advisory and training services at international corporate level. Aglaia is the founder of CSR Coaching, supporting professionals in Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability, and the founder of the CSR & Sustainability meetup, the 1st and only open platform to support active learning and knowledge sharing on CSR and Sustainability in the UAE. She is also the Chair of the
UAE chapter of the International Society of Sustainability Professionals (ISSP), currently the only professional body for Sustainability professionals in the region.
Aglaia has developed the Middle East and Greek local standard training version of the GRI G3, G3.1, the Bridging Module and GRI G4 Training for regional providers. As an ILM and CPD Standards approved trainer, Aglaia has trained hundreds of professionals in GRI Reporting, Strategy, CSR Programs, Stakeholder Engagement, SROI, Quality, Performance and Environmental Management, communication and implementation.
Her CSR and Sustainability expertise has enabled her to be involved in diverse projects in the Middle East, Europe, Africa, Asia and the USA, in multiple sectors and industries including Construction, Energy, Consulting, Banking, FMCG, Education, Local Authorities, Oil and Gas, Telecommunications, Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetics, Technology, Shipping, Facility Management, Concessionaire, Leisure, NGOs, SMEs and listed Groups.
Aglaia holds an MBA, an MSc in Total Quality Management & Business Excellence and a Degree in Business Administration. She is a Certified ISSP-SA, an ISO 9000 Lead Auditor and an EFQM Accredited European Excellence Assessor. She is also a recognized Competent Leader and Competent Communicator under Toastmasters International.
Aglaia is an elected Board member and founding member of the Sustainable Business Council Greece, the official member of World Green Business Council in Greece. She is a longstanding member of Toastmasters International for leadership and public speaking, having served as president, officer and mentor. Aglaia is also the founder of Startegy, a social enterprise helping closet entrepreneurs to unleash talent.
Aglaia has presented the business case for Sustainability, and tools to develop it, at a number of conferences, in Europe, Asia and the Middle East.